Thursday, February 1, 2007

My school

I go to an awesome school called TSIS or Tien Shan International School. It is great!
There is elementary school which is Kindergarten to grade 6 and then there's secondary with grade 8 'till grade 12. I am in grade 8 and I have an amazing class! Junior High is a tag a long to high school which is annoying but we still have fun! There are 8 guys and 8 girls. It's a good combination. Right now our school is bursting at the seams so we're in the process of selling our present land and buying a different property outside the school. It's really neat to see the growth. So that's pretty much it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! It looks as though you're getting the hang of blogging...go you!
I look forward to hearing more about your life and what's important to you :)

Stephanie said...

It's beeen fun! I've leared a ton about blogging and about my other class mates!

Anna-bug said...

yeah, i agree with you stephy. i've learned a lot!!! thanx MR C!!!

Anonymous said...

Steph, what is something that you strongly believe in? Do you believe that people should be allowed to wear hats in school? If so, write about it!