Hey everyone!
I guess the big thing in our lives is the up coming Sadie Hawkins Dance. This is a dance where the gals ask the guys instead of the other way around and they go together and dance and have a good time. It's a huge thing and we're all talking about it constantly: who we've invited, who we're gonna invite, who hasn't invited ... it's been fun. I think it's made our class more open to sitting with and actually having normal conversations with the opposite gender. The couples have to match in what they where which is totally informal. Then during P.E. Mr. and Mrs. A have been teaching us (7-12Th grade) swing dancing. It's been so much fun! At the dance you don't have to dance you can like play games or just talk! I'm really looking forward to the whole thing! Oh and there will also be pictures taken and a whole bunch of stuff. This is a growing time and it will be AWESOME!
--Steph
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Stephanie, you are going with Micah yeah?
Cool, Hey Kara, I went to hers first!!!
HAHA!!
^^
HEY STEPHY!! ARE you excited about the DANCE!??! I am!!! i can't wait!!!
anna
Post a Comment