Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Plan R

Listen Guys!
The latest thing among the girls is the dum... dum... dum PLAN R! We're watching you guys and are mission is being completed. You will be surprised but we will overcome! Just wait!
Steph

5 comments:

Koko said...

Heehee!
BE AFRAID!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!
doesn't it just bug you guys that all the girls are in on something and you have no idea what???
Girls-DONT SAY A WORD!!!
_koko_

BIG DUDE said...

Ha ha ha!!!
cud u help me Kill Chan???
please!!!
Ha ha ha!!!
cud u help me Kill Chan???
please!!!

Sacha said...

Hi Steph,
Wz up?
Oh I might have basket ball so If a sleep over dosen't work then I could probably come over after basketball with Kara or somethin. Ok? I really hope it will work. It will be so much fun.

Heat Seeker said...

hey!

Stephanie said...

Hi!