Friday, February 2, 2007

Pizza

There are many different types of pizza. I'm obviously not an expert. I really like Hawian cause I love pineapples and they just add that sweet flavour that melts in your mouth. Other types are great too especially the spicy ones. In Hungary they would put corn and broccoli on pizza as a normal topping. Some think that's weird. It's actually pretty good though we had to get used to it! I should be more adventuresome in my choices, but we'll see. What do you think about pizza?

10 comments:

Koko said...

Hey Stepherz!
I agree, Hawaiian is AWESOME!!!! I luv da pinneapples! It really stinks that you can't get good pepperoni here!
Once while I was in Turkey we had egg pizza. It was interesting but good! lol!
_koko_
KBAM *poof*

Stephanie said...

Thanks for commenting!I don't know why I wrote about pizza but whatever!

Anonymous said...

I say that a good pepperoni pizza is unbeatable! But I eat any food

Heat Seeker said...

Plain cheese is the best.

Anonymous said...

Laura, I really, really, really like you!

Anonymous said...

Laura, i think you are the one commenting about jacob and yourself.

laura said...

I plead innocence!!!!! Really, it wasn't me!

laura said...

P.S. Let's all agree from now on NOT to do anonymous comments!!!! Let's just do our name or our nickname (eg. Laura, Energy Girl). Enjoying reading it all, though.

Anna-bug said...

I know!! i totally agree with Laura!!!!
its getting really old!! mr. C, please make it a rule!!!!!!!

BIG DUDE said...

Hawaian Pizza Rocks!!!
i love the pineapples!!!
because it makes the pizza sweet!!!